Man cannot live without food since this is his source of energy. Throughout time, the forefathers of mankind have discovered a lot of things for the benefit of gastronomy. This included the discovery of fire, preservation and other spices for flavour. That is why Food Recipes from the United States have decided to continue the legacy.
About Food Recipes
Food Recipes is a blog site that shares a multitude of recipes for people to enjoy and recreate at home. These vary from beginner to expert levels so you have the option of challenging yourself and using your potential to the fullest. Aside from that, the recipes found on the website are from a plethora of cuisines existing in the world.
Become a tester!
Food Recipes makes sure that every recipe it puts out to the public should be proven and tested to be great. One way to ensure its quality is by inviting chefs and food enthusiasts to test the new recipes. If you want to become a recipe tester, here is how you can do so:
- Check out the Food Recipes website for more information on the requirements
- The requirements needed are basic kitchen materials, a phone, a laptop and your heart for cooking.
- New recipes vary each week, so they are not the same. If you are up for testing the new recipe, all you have to do is send an email to Food Recipe.
- In your email, include your personal details such as:
- Your full name
- Contact number
- Social media accounts
- Your blogs
- Youtube channel (if possible)
- An explanation of why you want to be a recipe tester.
- Once you have all those details complete, you can send it and wait for a reply.
Submit a recipe
Food is diverse and can be mixed with various ingredients. That’s why there are now tons of cuisines you can try. In case you make a recipe that tastes so good, feel free to share it with Food Recipes. Here is how you can submit a recipe:
- Share the name of your recipe
- List down the ingredients needed
- Create step-by-step instructions for people to follow
- Add photos of the finished dish
- Explain how you came up with the dish.
When you have all these prepared, send them to the email of Food Recipe. Take note that not all submissions will be added instantly to the website because the team needs to review them first.
Join our food lovers’ community
What is better than food? The answer is having a community of like-minded people! Food Recipes has a community for people who love to cook, eat and share their love for the hobby. If you want to join, read more about it on the website.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may send them all to the official channels of Food Recipes.