Carrot Cake Cupcakes – With cream cheese frosting, they’re super-moist and beautifully spiced, just like the traditional Carrot Cake. It couldn’t be simpler to make these little friends.
This Carrot cupcakes recipe is super easy to prepare.
We prefer hand grating carrots for the finest pieces that melt into the cupcake batter, however, a food processor can be used, as well.
The pieces may be slightly bigger, but it makes quick work of grated carrots. Grocery stores also sell grated carrots.
See More : How To Make Pancake Step by Step
Servings For: 12 cupcakes Prep Time: 45 Minutes
For the frosting
- Cream cheese, 4 ounces
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- More than two cups powdered sugar
- Butter, 4 tablespoons
For the cupcakes
- Flour, 1 cup
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, 3/4 cup
- Half teaspoon baking powder
- Half a cup grated carrots (weigh it up)
- beaten eggs, 2
- Oil 2/3 cup
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Put the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and whisk together. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grated carrots and oil are incorporated in a separate bowl. Slowly add flour mixture steadily, stirring until just combined.
- Mix in the beaten eggs, with just a few stirs (like 15 or fewer around the bowl)!
- You can use paper liners or grease muffin tins.
- Make sure each muffin tin is about 2/3 full with batter.
- Add several minutes if needed after baking for 13 minutes.
- Check for proper golden browning and springy tops after baking, to make sure your oven is up to speed.
- Make sure the cupcakes cool completely.
- For the frosting, blend the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Transfer to a plastic bag or similar tool for piping the frosting evenly on the cupcakes.
- To make the frosting, mix the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar slowly until smooth.
- Frost each cupcake evenly by transferring the frosting to a plastic bag or other pipe tools.
See More : Cinnamon Cake Easy Recipe