When it comes to desserts you can’t get any easier than these Cookie Cups! With only 3 ingredients, not only are they tasty, they are fun to make especially with kids.
What I like about Cookie Cups is that they are pretty much endless when it comes to flavor combinations. You can make your own dough if you like, or you can use cookie dough ready from the store.
It is quick and easy and you can pretty much use any flavors you like for topping or inside.
like to get my kids in the kitchen with me, and this recipe works perfectly.
To make these cookie cups with stored dough:-
1. if you are using a store dough Cut your 16 oz cookie dough into 12 equal portions and roll them into balls. and if the dough already cut that’s awesome.
2. Place balls in a 12 count muffin tin and bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes until lightly golden and center seems done.
3. Remove from oven and using a small item like a teaspoon, press the middle down to indent the center.
4. Let cool slightly in the pan before removing to completely cool on the wire rack, fill the center with Nutella.
Servings For : 4-6 People Prep Time : 40 Minutes
For the homemade cookies:-
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar packed
2 large eggs room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips sweet
For the filling I used Nutella
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups: HOW TO MAKE COOKIE CUPS, STEP BY STEP:-
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugars on med-high until pale and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add eggs (one at a time), and vanilla. Beat until combined.
4. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, and scoop dough into muffin tins.
6. Bake for approximately 15 mins or until lightly browned and mostly set (but not completely).
7. Remove from the oven and immediately use a small jar or container or a back of a spoon to press firmly down in the center to create a well. Cool in pans for 10 mins, then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Then add your Nutella inside.