Do you like eggs?
In just a few easy steps, you can have a light fluffy omelette filled with your favorites stuffing. Here’s an easy quick and simple way to make omelette for breakfast, you only need few ingredients.
More breakfast recipes : Fattet Hummus – Chickpeas And Yogurt
Servings For : 1 – 2 People Prep time : 5 Minutes
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese, any kind
- 3 Mushroom
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoons jalapeño
- cherry tomatoes, fresh Basil and fresh parmesan cheese.
Ideas for Omelette Fillings
- Spinach and cheese
- Avocado and cheddar
- onion and mushroom
- Spinach and tomato, with or without feta
Beat the eggs with salt and pepper : Use two or three eggs per omelette, depending on how hungry you are. Beat the eggs lightly with a fork.sit aside.
Chop the onion and mushroom and jalapeño then add 1 tablespoons of butter to a pan then add the chopped vegetables cook for about 3 minutes.
Melt butter about 1 tablespoons Use an 8-inch nonstick skillet for a 2-egg omelette, a 9-inch skillet for 3 eggs. Melt the butter over medium-low heat, and keep the temperature low and slow when cooking the eggs so the bottom doesn’t get too brown or overcooked.
Add the eggs: Let the eggs sit for a minute, then use a heatproof silicone spatula to gently lift the cooked eggs from the edges of the pan. Tilt the pan to allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the edge of the pan.
Fill the omelette: Add the filling—mushroom onion and jalapeño mixture but don’t overstuff the omelette—when the eggs begin to set. Cook for a few more seconds.
Fold and serve: Fold the omelette in half. Slide it onto a plate with the help of a silicone spatula.
Tips for Perfect Omelets:-
- Whisk lots. Whisk very well, the egg mixture should be a consistent color with no visible bits of egg yolk or whites.
- Use the right pan. Use a small pan for an individual omelette, if it’s too large it will be too thin. The pan is what gives the omelet its signature shape.
- Not too much heat. Cook over medium heat (with real butter). You want the omelette to cook but not brown.
- Add extra eggs. You can follow the recipe below with up to 3 eggs (no other changes needed.