Keto creme brulee consists of 4 important ingredients, Keto creme brulee can prepared with ease for a healthy and elegant dessert.
Are you aware that you can enjoy delicious creme brulee in the keto version?
The top has to be toasted to help make it crispy and tasty, but other than that, this recipe is super easy.
With this low-carb version of an old-fashioned dessert, you get creamy, decadent, and sugar-free creme brulee.
In 40 minutes, a dreamy dessert is served with a luscious custard base and a crunchy caramelized top.
You need fresh ingredients for a low-carb treat to taste great, so make sure you get the best ingredients for a low-carb confection.
The cream can easily be substituted with coconut cream, thus making this recipe dairy-free.
There’s nothing hard about it, and you don’t need any special skills! It tastes every bit as decadent as the original!
Just remember to follow the instructions and make sure you have all the ingredients.
A low-carb dessert recipe that is pretty easy to convert.
Classic crème brulee made with regular white sugar.
You must use a Keto-friendly sweetener when making the low-carb version.
See More : Keto Complete Dragons Den 2021 Reviews
1. egg yolks
2. vanilla extract
3. heavy cream
4. Swerve Sweetener
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place 4 ramekins in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Put one tablespoon of sweetener in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove and serve the cream immediately.
- The recipe only calls for yolks, so the egg white bowl can be covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge for another recipe.
- Separate the eggs by cracking them, then separate the whites from the yolk, and place them in separate bowls.
- To make this pancake, whisk together the egg yolks and 4 tablespoons of sweetener. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Combine the egg yolk mixture with 1/2 cup of the hot cream, whisk, and return to the pot with the heavy cream. Whisk again.
- Pour water in the baking dish until it comes up about 1-inch over the ramekins. Put the ramekins in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees. Cream cooks smoothly and evenly in the water, which makes the result creamy and smooth.
- 30-40 minutes is recommended for the baking time until the tops are set, but still wiggly.
- Let the ramekins cool to room temperature after removing them from the baking dish.
- Refrigerate the ramekins after they are covered and allow them to sit overnight.
- Melt one tbsp. of caramelizing with a kitchen torch and sprinkle one tablespoon of sweetener on top of each brûlée.
- I prefer to serve this dish warm or cold, with a segment of clementine on top.